How can I shop at Instep stores during the second lockdown in January 2021? We are doing our best to provide you with options! Shop online and place your order for delivery (FREE for orders above $75) or for FREE curbside pickup anytime during our business hours. No messy pickup window! If you prefer, you can call us during business hours and place your order over the phone. We got this!
How can I shop at Instep stores during the second lockdown in January 2021?
We've got options and we're still here to help!
1. We are only allowed to be open for delivery or curbside orders during the lockdown. That means our doors are locked to the public but we are working in-store to answer your phone calls, emails and process online orders.
2. Order online at www.instepactivewear.com and place your order from the available items for delivery or curbside pickup. Order over $75 will qualify for FREE shipping. All curbside orders are always FREE and you decide which location to pick up at, Milton or Oakville. Once notified that your curbside order is ready for pick up, proceed to your selected location during our business hours and call the store when you arrive! We'll bring your order outside.
3. Call us in store, during business hours, and ask a question, look up something on your account, or place an order over the phone.
4. Yes, the holiday return deadline will be extended beyond the January 23rd date. Once we know we can reopen, we will publish a new holiday return deadline. TBA
Store Hours January 2021 (revised Jan 7/21)
Tuesday-Friday 11am to 3pm
Saturday by curbside appointment only (call or email to arrange a time)
5. Questions? You can email us at [email protected] with any questions and we will be happy to answer your questions