We've updated some of our policies for the health and safety of our employees and customers, and to reflect the current by-laws in Halton. The in-store shopping experience will look and feel a little different at InStep!
When you visit our retail locations in Milton and Oakville, you will notice a few changes! These are for your safety and for the health and safety of our employees. Please help us keep everyone safe by following these guidelines when possible.
1. Masks are now mandatory. Everyone entering our store must be wearing a mask.
2. Please use the hand sanitizer provided at the entry of each store. If you prefer to wash your hands with soap and water, our washroom will be available for hand-washing only!
3. Practice physical distancing! Make sure to maintain a 2m/6ft physical distance from other customers and our employees. We have marked the floor around the stores to remind you what 6ft looks like. We have boxed off areas in front of the shoe wall/display and cash desks to remind you to keep your distance.
4. Currently we are allowing a maximum of 5 customers in the store at one time. Once we reach that maximum number, we will be locking the door and asking customers to safely line up outside.
5. Go cashless! We would like to request cashless payments whenever possible. We accept debit, VISA, Mastercard, and Apple Pay.
6. Please, if you're feeling sick or displaying any signs of COVID-19 such as cough, fever, or shortness of breath, stay home! Place your order online, via phone or email and select shipping or free curbside pickup.
You will see these signs posted around the stores reminding you of our policies.